Who Am I Poem

Who Am I Poem. For everything about me is crucial to his plan: Those who are great, i have made great.

Forever in First May 2013
Forever in First May 2013 from foreverin1st.blogspot.com

& am i trippin if a bad day had me looking for his shoulder. Do you want to lay in my bed darling. A question i really need some answers to.

The Cloud Of Witnesses Is A Reference To Those In Heaven Who Have Run Their Races And Are Now With The Lord.


But sometimes i just don’t feel involved. For the day heaven calls. If i am not myself at all.

I Used To Speak To My Warders.


I claim i am not the same self, i would love to know my true self, be sure of who i am to myself. Kirsty i am moved, deeply. If you are the basket of oranges.

Independent Self, The Real Me.”.


Their words of wisdom are filled with faith, hope, love, and joy to warm our souls, and the eternal truths of god to grow us and give us joy. English poems index who am i? I am old school and believe in honesty.

Sometimes, I See Life As A Video Game.


Don't worry, i feel i am going through that myself. Who am i you may well ask. You mean a lot and have the ability to fulfill masses in.

A Poem For The Soul.


I am alone in a crowd, no way to connect, I really wish i knew. A collection of poems around the themes of identity, growing up, history and remembering.

banner